Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Today

Housemates are moving back in, people are starting to appear on campus and the feeling in the air is that of settling in for another semester.

It's like a huge storm on the horizon- which is great, I love huge thunderstorms, but once it hits its more like several months of rain with very little window shaking, power killing, shingle relocating excitement. This is my last semester here. One more semester and I'll have degrees in both chemistry and environmental science.

What really keeps me going though, is the huge expanse of temporal freedom that looms on the horizon. That is why this blog exists.

When it comes to keeping in touch with my friends and family, I'll be the first to say that I could definitely stand to do better.. ok, I'm terrible at it. So here it is, a porthole into the life and adventures of Ry. Peace.

No comments: